BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The person who always in my heart

. | via Tumblr  All this while, I have been wondering why or should I always stand for what I'm facing. I'm lost in my world of life until I could barely drag my feet from places to places and I had to faced this whole situation and make things clear to me that everything is alright. I'm inspired how Mama always told me to be brave in every situation while Nona always told me, " pray to God. He is always with us, watching us from Heaven" I'm not so sure to be that person who is day-dreaming while learning with empty heads. Consequence, I wont be dare to faced the whole thing because I can't. I have forgotten who I really was and what I'am capable of. Wondering while holding my breadth off the ledge, I found out that this is not who I really was. I used to be the person who annoyed people and make people smile but now, I have turn myself upside down. I was not that same old person anymore and I have missed the whole part of mine. It's like there is a huge hole right in the middle of my heart. Makes me hard to see, to puzzle things up. God saves me :.>


No comments:

Post a Comment