BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 11, 2014

SPM

It has been a year in a half since I wrote anything that does not make sense at all to me. Wasting my brain thinking what world might I said or something that I have to spill a million thoughts on this page. But then I think it was a waste of time when i do so. My life of mine in 2014 was quite awesome back then. I had everything I have and now, I was almost graduate from high school and going to move forward for new school session in my new school or should I said UNIVERSITY. Life can be as tough as it looks but I appreciate that God live me from that day and now on wards. I'm going to miss my year when I had to start all over in a new school and soon I will be that new girl again facing my same new old story and maybe I would have to move on to another life and hopefully I had a pleasant life in 5 years to come. Wish me luck ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment